Home Purchase Loans | Mortgage Refinance | Home Equity | Lines of Credit | Apply Now! | Articles | Glossary | Calculators

 

Back to Home Page > Back to Mortgage Articles >

.

80-20 Mortgage Loans

 

What is an 80/20 Mortgage Loan? To avoid costly private mortgage insurance (also know as PMI), many smart loan shoppers (who do not have down payment money) will purchase a home with two mortgages. 80-20 Mortgage Loan Programs ExplainedThe first mortgage is for 80 percent of the home's value and the second mortgage (either a loan or a variable line of credit) will cover the remaining 20 percent.

 

Although it may sound strange to have two mortgages instead of one, there are many benefits including costs and tax savings.  Apply Now for an 80-20 Mortgage Today!

Why Use an 80/20 Mortgage Loan? If you are considering purchasing a home, but do not have the required 20 percent down payment, you should consider an 80/20 mortgage. Often times, the little bit more you might pay in interest on the second mortgage is considerably less than paying private mortgage insurance (PMI) on a FHA loan. Apply Now for an 80-20 Mortgage Today!

How Do I Apply for an 80/20 Mortgage Loan? The best way to see if an 80/20 mortgage loan is for you is to click here and complete our short form. When you complete our short form we will forward your information to up to four different mortgage lenders. Please remember, this is NOT a loan application. It is simply a lead form so that the lender (or it's affiliate lenders) can contact you directly and share their offers and promotions.

Mortgage loan companies will differ on interest rates, closing costs and turn around times. Get multiple offers and analyze them closely then choose the right deal for you and your family. Don't be afraid to complete the lead form and see which company has the best 80/20 deal!

 

Compare Multiple Loan Offers - You Choose the Rate! Click Here!
 

 

 

 

Home | Home Purchases | Mortgage Refinance | Home Equity | Lines of Credit | Glossary | Articles | Press Room | Sitemap | About Us | Contact  

 

Copyright 2005-2006, BorrowersGuide.com. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. See Our Legal & Disclaimer Information.